1. There's real power behind the push of cider in the Hudson Valley.
2. They are making crowd pleasing ciders for many palates.
3. The Hudson Valley also has some of the most cutting edge cider makers on the east coast.
4. That there was a wide array of palates from easy-to-drink, to the more foodie oriented ciders, meant to pair with farm-to-table cooking that is so much the vogue.
5. It certainly seemed to me that cidermakers in this tasting deserved to be seated near any of the better winemakers in the region or state. Cider has more than earned its way to the table.
There are more and more reasons to drink cider. And this tasting more than made the case why it should be Hudson Valley cider.
Great show guys!!!