- Brotherhood Winery is the oldest continuously operating winery in North America?
- Did you know that Benmarl Winery has the oldest continually operating vineyard in North America, the old Caywood estate?
- Did you know that the Hudson Valley is the largest producer of artisanal cassis in North America?
- Did you know that there are more than ten distilleries in the Hudson Valley?
- Did you know that the Hudson Valley is one of the major hard cider producing regions in North America?
Check Hudson Valley Wine Country website for more details including attractions, wineries, and planning a trip, or the events calendar on these pages for more information.