Thursday, November 10, 2011
Basignani Vineyards Celebrates 25 Years With Grand Tasting!
To Bert and Lynne Basignani it seems like just yesterday that they planted their first vines - in 1974! They opened their winery 12 years later in 1986.
25 years later they are still following their passion, making award winning wines, and being one fo the eladers in the local quality wine movement in Maryland.
What a great accomplishment!
Now Bert and Lynne are making it formal:
25TH ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION
SATURDAY & SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 12-13TH
INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
* 25TH ANNIVERSARY SOUVENIR GLASS(WHILE SUPPLIES LAST)
* WINE & CHEESE PAIRING SAMPLES
* SAMPLES OF (4) SPECIALTY PIZZAS
* LIVE MUSIC WITH PETER JAMES
* PARFECTIONS CHOCOLATES
* WINERY TOURS @ 1:00, 2:30, AND 4:00PM
* BRICK OVEN PIZZA
25% OFF ANY WINE PURCHASE IN HONOR OF THEIR 25TH ANNIVERSARY