Thursday, April 21, 2011

Silver Decoy Winery in New Jersey Celebrates 10 Years!

Silver Decoy Winery is celebrating it's 10th Year Celebration. Am I that old?! I remember when they started! I was ten years younger! No gray hairs! I was a little less chubby. I was a whole lot closer to my 20s and 30s than I am today. Ugh!



This Saturday, April 23, 2001 they will be celebrating from Noon - 5:00 PM
$5 admission includes tasting glass


From their website:


It's Silver Decoy's 10th Anniversary, and we've got 10 great reasons for you to come out and celebrate with us!

10. Hourly vineyard tours with the winemaker
9. Award-winning wines grown right here in NJ
8. Special $10 price on our refreshing Pinot Grigio
7. 18% discount on a 10-bottle purchase (excludes Pinot Grigio)
6. See the vine that started it all
5. Wine by the glass
4. Live music featuring Dan Sufalko
3. The release of our 2009 Syrah2. Crackers, cheese, savory snacks and cake. Yum!

. . . and the number one reason you won't want to miss this event . . .

1. It's all about FUN!



Could not have said it better myself! They make some wnderful wines there. Congrats to the guys at Silver Decoy!