Wednesday, July 28, 2010

East Coast Wineries in Edible Jersey on Hopewell Valley Vineyards

In the summer 2010 issue of Edible New Jersey I wrote an article for Edible New Jersey on Hopewell Valley Vineyards. They make great wine at this winery near Pennington, NJ, and you should defintely taste it.

I'm not real good about accessing these articles I write on the side. In the past Dominique and I have written a column for In & Out magazine, and wrote two feature pieces for Hudson Valley magazine on the history of the Valley. I've also appeared in the Washington Times, and have been interviewed by Food & Wine.

I thought this was especially pertinent, because it was about a winery I really like, and which has been making wonderful wines for a while now.

Congratulations to the Neris!

Read the article at: